ocba - [ocba] OCBA Volunteer for NCSBA Facebook page

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Volunteer for NCSBA Facebook page
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 18:57:58 -0400

If you are interested in serving as OCBA's liaison to the NCSBA Facebook presence please let me know. I have no, nada, zero experience with Facebook so if OCBA is going to participate we will have to have a volunteer who knows their way around social media.

Regardless of whether OCBA provides input, you might want to check out the NCSBA Facebook site to see what's happening at the state level.

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071
No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.

Begin forwarded message: