ocba - [ocba] PSA in chapel hill

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] PSA in chapel hill
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:47:49 -0400

Just passing it along that Business in the university mall area are starting
to have bees in search for food be a nuisance w/ their patrons.

I know there are several keepers in the area. So if you are please make sure
you are feeding your girls during this extended dearth.

Good bee neighbors are vital to our cause & community respect. Please double
check your water sources too as its the only required implement for CH
keepers.

Cheers
Marty

Sent from my iPhone

  • [ocba] PSA in chapel hill, Marty Hanks, 08/17/2017