ocba - [ocba] Looking for an apiary or beekeeping outyard?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Looking for an apiary or beekeeping outyard?
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 14:23:29 -0400

OCBA has been contacted by a woman who lives on 1.7 acres near Orange High School in Hillsborough. She would like to have bee hives on her property. A local beekeeper kept one hive there for the past several years, but he is moving west so she is looking for someone who is interested in a location to put a couple of hives. She is open to the idea of 2 or more hives on her property. If you are interested, let me know and I will put you in touch with her.

FYI - Google Maps shows a swimming pool in the vicinity of Orange High School so be prepared to plan ahead regarding access to uncontested water.

-John

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071 (M)

No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.