ocba - Re: [ocba] Educating the honey consumer masses

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Randall Austin <ra41717 AT gmail.com>
  • To: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Educating the honey consumer masses
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 18:25:55 -0400

John,

I wonder if the dark honey is honeydew honey? What does it taste like?

Randall

On 8/6/2017 1:34 PM, Walter Starks wrote:
DCE209E3-4B45-4DB2-9E72-A0367622DA06 AT icloud.com">
Blackberry honey is fairly dark and lots of wild blackberries around my house. I know one beekeeper in Pittsboro that has a u-pick blackberry farm. His honey is about the color of grape juice.

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh