ocba - Re: [ocba] Robbing?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Brad Kosiba <bradkosiba AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Robbing?
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 15:31:17 -0400

Scott,

We all too often invoke this cause without evidence, but a load of dead bees like this looks like it could be a pesticide kill.  They may be too long dead for the lab to test but you might want to give an inspector a call tomorrow just the same.  Couldn't hurt to scoop up a bag full and freeze them.  They are looking out for such occurrences.

Brad