ocba - Re: [ocba] Shaved Ice Business Help

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Elizabeth Pratson <epratson AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jill Hadden <jillhadden AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: ocba AT mailman1.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Shaved Ice Business Help
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 08:14:52 -0400

Could she use a sprinkler for the kids to play in - and also to help keep the
syrup from accumulating? That is a tough one, and it’s wonderful that she is
reaching out. A couple years ago, I saw that Tangler Outlets was using traps
(sort of like June bug traps with a sweet lure), that basically kill the bees
- all along their outside area.