ocba - Re: [ocba] High mite counts and honey flow

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Mark Smith <mpsmith90 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: ocba AT mailman1.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] High mite counts and honey flow
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 14:36:41 -0400

Mite Away can be used with supers on. It won't contaminate the honey. Don't know what it might do to the flavor though. If you decide to use it I'd pull any capped honey first, just to be safe.

Remember to read and follow the instructions.

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh