ocba - [ocba] Possible honey bee swarm

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Shadi Cinpinski <shadikaze AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Possible honey bee swarm
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 11:13:52 -0400

Good morning,
My sister-in-law contacted me to let me know there is what they "think" is a swarm of honey bees in a storage unit of an apartment community. If anyone is interested, please let me know so that I can let her know within the next few hours (or not and I can call her to tell her to make other arrangements to remove the bees). Note that I haven't seen these flying insects in person, just forwarding a message to the swarm patrols.

Address:
Colonial Grand at Trinity Commons
1140 Trinity Pine Lane
Raleigh, NC 27607

Contact: Kristin Sumner, Property Manager 919-233-7475

--
Shadi Cinpinski,
704-589-0992

  • [ocba] Possible honey bee swarm, Shadi Cinpinski, 05/11/2017