ocba - [ocba] And also with grade-school kids!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Anne Cabell <cabell.anne AT gmail.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] And also with grade-school kids!
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 17:11:45 -0400

Go Bronwyn!
I'm sharing the love too....
I hosted 3 hive tours at the Carolina Campus Community Garden over the past month with different groups.  The picture attached shows the kids from the Morehead Planetarium after-school program.  They were great learners and very engaged.  It's too bad we didn't capture some shots of them with their noses right up next to the frame.  It was priceless.
I love that there are so many helping to usher in the new generation of bee lovers and (hopefully) beekeepers!
Anne

  • [ocba] And also with grade-school kids!, Anne Cabell, 05/03/2017