ocba - [ocba] OCBA Members are winners!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Members are winners!
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 09:31:34 -0500

At tomorrow night’s OCBA meeting we will be trying something new. Pickup your name badge and put it on as you sign in. In your name badge you will find a raffle ticket.

Tear the ticket in half. Keep one half and put the other half in the basket on the sign-in table. We will draw winning tickets from the basket. The prizes will be the individual components of one of the hives donated to OCBA in December. You could win the ratchet strap, top cover, top feeder, queen excluder, deep hive body, bottom board or robbing/moving screen.

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071 (M)

No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.

  • [ocba] OCBA Members are winners!, John Rintoul, 02/08/2017