ocba - [ocba] Foraging and 'quick look' reports from around the county

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Foraging and 'quick look' reports from around the county
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 14:42:35 -0500

Thanks to everyone who posted and to those who may post soon to provide a snapshot of what is going on with your bees in your neck of the woods. OCBA exists so that beekeepers can learn from the experiences and observations of other beekeepers. The OCBA listserv is a great way for beekeepers of all levels of expertise to learn, share information, ask questions, and build confidence and knowledge. I'm glad to see that the listserv is serving its purpose so well.

FYI - There were postings from 1st year beekeepers, certified beekeepers, journeyman beekeepers, master beekeepers, and even from interested non-OCBA members. A great cross section of our beekeeping community.

-John

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071
No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.

  • [ocba] Foraging and 'quick look' reports from around the county, John Rintoul, 01/26/2017