ocba - [ocba] Honey vendors

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: <darin AT ramblerillfarm.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Honey vendors
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 04:36:00 -0700

OCBA members, the HFM is looking for honey vendors if you need an outlet.

The Hillsborough Farmers Market (HFM), located at UNC Hospitals Hillsborough Campus on Waterstone Drive, is now in its 30th year of providing locally produced fruits and vegetables, meats, eggs, baked goods, and crafts to the community. The HFM is seeking new vendors for the 2017 market year, which begins on April 1. We encourage all categories of vendor to apply. We are particularly interested in vendors who grow and sell year-round and those who sell cheese or yeasted breads, honey and value added prodcuts. Applications for new and returning vendors are posted on the HFM website under the “Resources” tab: www.hillsboroughfarmersmarket.org. Applications are due February 15. Contact teamhfm AT yahoo.com with questions.

  • [ocba] Honey vendors, darin, 01/18/2017