ocba - [ocba] For Sale as set- Bee Keeping Equipment / Honey Extracting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Dan Kyburz" <dkyburzus AT gmail.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] For Sale as set- Bee Keeping Equipment / Honey Extracting
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 11:57:15 -0500

Hi Folks,

I have a complete set of everything you need to keep several hives without having to borrow equipment.  New I paid over $2700 + tax and paint and labor to assemble.

I’d like it to all sell as a set.  I have a young son and a wife that is allergic to bees so as much as I hate to I’m getting out of bees for now.

The woodenware is painted with top end Sherman Williams exterior paint.

I’m offering the whole lot for sale for $1700.  Most of the items are in good to very good condition.

I’m in Hillsborough if you’d like to come and take a look give me a call or email.

Thanks,
Dan

(336) 223-4770

Description

Qty Available

Deluxe 9 Frame Radial hand Extractor

1

Multi-Use Uncapping and Strainer Tub

1

Bottling Bucket

1

Honey Filtering System

1

Cold Uncapping Knife

1

Capping Scratcher

1

Queen Excluders

4

10 Frame Hives w/ screened IPM Boards

9

Super Shim 10-Frame

2

5 Frame Nuc

3

Shallow Super

14

10 Frame Syrup Feeder (top of hive)

4

10 Frame Fume Board

2

Bee Go

1

4x7 SS Smoker w/Shield

1

Bee Brush

1

Frame Gripper

1

Frame Lifter / Scraper

1

Frame Perch

1

Hive Tool

1

Plastic 9 Frame Spacer Guage

1

Stainless Steel Frame Grips

1

Apollo Half Suit

1

Round Veil

1

Leather Gloves

1

Frames 9-1/8"

~75

Pierco Foundation  for Deep Frames - black used

~75

Pierco Foundation for Deep Frames   - black New

5

Frames 6-1/4"

~110

Pierco Foundation for Shallow Frames- white used

~110

  • [ocba] For Sale as set- Bee Keeping Equipment / Honey Extracting, Dan Kyburz, 12/08/2016