ocba - [ocba] November Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] November Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 19:38:37 -0400

The Orange County Beekeepers Association will meet on Thursday, November 10th at 7:00 pm at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough. This months speaker will be Robert Gotwals from the North Carolina School of Science and Math in Durham. His presentation will be on Honeybee Genetics. We will also be electing new officers for 2017. I would encourage everyone to come.

As usual, we will also be getting together at Vinny’s Grill for dinner around 5. Everyone is welcome there as well.

No one has signed up to bring snacks to this meeting. If there are any volunteers please let me know.

Walter Starks

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh

  • [ocba] November Meeting, Walter Starks, 11/03/2016