ocba - [ocba] OCBA Apprenticeship Program

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: David Eckert <daveckert AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Apprenticeship Program
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 20:55:06 -0400

Hi Everyone,

As many of you already know, OCBA promotes beekeeping for the young people of Orange County by sponsoring two Apprentice beekeepers every year.  Thanks to the talented and hard working Todd Walker we now have our application for this program on our website.  http://theocba.org/apprentice/

Please share this link with any 10 to 16 year old Orange County residents that you know that might be interested in becoming a beekeeper.  Applications are due by December 2 for participation in this program for 2017.

This is a great program and we have had some really wonderful young people participate in the past.  Please help us to identify some more enthusiastic and motivated young people to sponsor for next year.

Thank you,
David

  • [ocba] OCBA Apprenticeship Program, David Eckert, 10/18/2016