ocba - [ocba] Tapping in to the OCBA hive mind and the colony's capabilities

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Tapping in to the OCBA hive mind and the colony's capabilities
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 08:15:34 -0400

OCBA is preparing for the 2017 Bee School. We would like to post flyers advertising the school at various locations throughout the county. We need an eye-catching design for our flyers.

We are also hoping to come up with a new OCBA t-shirt/sweatshirt design so that we can have new shirts available to members, 2017 students and beekeeping supporters in the community.

So we are hoping that one or more of our members has graphic design experience, interest, artistic talent or all of the above and will volunteer to help out. Let me know and I'll work with all those interested to help make this happen.

Thanks

John

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071
No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.

  • [ocba] Tapping in to the OCBA hive mind and the colony's capabilities, John Rintoul, 10/18/2016