ocba - Re: [ocba] extractor for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: <rjarnts AT att.net>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] extractor for sale
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 18:52:46 -0400

My neighbor, David Langham, is selling an almost new 9 frame extractor with
multiple accouterments (filter, bucket, electric capping knife, honey gate
valve, etc) for $400. My other neighbor, Julie Daniels, would like to
purchase it if we can get two more people who would like to share the
purchase ($100 per person). Reply if you are interested, have questions, or
would like to see it. Jeanne