ocba - Re: [ocba] Pollinator day at Chapel Hill Farmers Market

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: CynthiaSpeed <katrina501 AT aol.com>
  • Cc: walterstarks AT icloud.com, chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com, ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org, Cathy J Starks <cathy.starks AT unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Pollinator day at Chapel Hill Farmers Market
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 20:54:36 -0400

Yes, the Chapel Hill Farmer's Market Pollinator Day is tomorrow. I will be there with the outreach stuff that Chris passed along earlier this week and sourwood honey for sale provided by David Bailey. NEXT year we will be doing an event for National Honey Bee Day (August 19) with the CH Farmers Market. With a little/lot of advance planning we should be able to pull off a better bee friendly event.

-John

Sent from my iPad