ocba - [ocba] Pollinator day at Chapel Hill Farmers Market

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Pollinator day at Chapel Hill Farmers Market
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 17:25:35 -0400

The manager of the Chapel Hill Farmers Market has contacted me regarding a possible Pollinator Day. They want to know if OCBA would be interested in participating, so I’m looking for people that would be interested. I don’t have many details yet, but it will probably be either Sept. 17th or Sept. 24th from 8am till noon. The purpose of the booth would be primarily community outreach, but they will allow participants to sell their honey also.

Please let me know if you’re interested and I’ll see if I can get more details.

Walter Starks

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh