ocba - [ocba] hate I missed it

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Mark Waller <wallermarkw AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] hate I missed it
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 20:12:49 -0400

Hate I missed the meeting tonight. Quit work early to make it. Not knowing
where the universalist church is, I clicked on the link at the bottom of the
sept meeting email. Then, clicked on the cool map/directions at the bottom
and headed that way. After a 20 min search and much closer look, I found
this link is wrong and its not at 1710 old 86 but on old 10. Now at home
with larger computer, I have found it and hopefully will be able to attend
other meetings but really wanted to hear about the varroa mites.
Bummed,
mw