ocba - Re: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] State Fair entry deadline approaching

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] State Fair entry deadline approaching
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 14:48:38 -0400

This year. Fall honey here isn’t very good.

From: ocba <ocba-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org> on behalf of Ryan Chamberlain <rjc7654 AT gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 2:30 PM
To: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
Cc: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Thanks for this email Walter (and Todd),

I've poured over the rules and am a little misled by the term "current season".  Does that specifically mean honey from the Fall season?  Or does it include the past year?  Could anyone clear this up for me?

Appreciate the help as always.