ocba - [ocba] OCBA LISTSERV POSTING GUIDELINES

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA LISTSERV POSTING GUIDELINES
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 16:16:00 -0400

A reminder to all who post on the OCBA listserv. Recent posts have not been consistent with these guidelines.

OCBA LISTSERV POSTING GUIDELINES
The OCBA listserv is an open forum that allows OCBA members and others interested in beekeeping to share beekeeping information. As members of the beekeeping community we can ask questions, share observations and seek advice from more experienced beekeepers. All postings should be consistent with this focus on bees, beekeeping, bee research and evidence-based best beekeeping practices. Postings promoting a social/political agenda are not consistent with the educational purpose of this listserv and are not appropriate.

Like the bees in our hives, we are all working toward a shared goal - to become better beekeepers. Our bees work together cooperatively to ensure the survival of their colony. The listserv allows our members to share knowledge to ensure the survival of our bees.

Please respect the goals and purpose of the OCBA listserv. All postings should be polite, considerate and respectful of the views of others with respect to beekeeping practices.

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071
No trees or bees were killed in the distribution of this message, but countless electrons were seriously inconvenienced.