ocba - [ocba] Complete hives for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Randall Williams <randallwilliams1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Complete hives for sale
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 18:19:00 -0400

Hi y'all,

I'm selling a dozen or more of my hives, and I'd love to know that they were going to good homes. They are all super strong and healthy. I just need to downsize on my farm a bit. Here are the details. If you're interested, shoot me an email, give me a call, or swing by. I live off Bradshaw Quarry Road, near the Cane Creek Reservoir.

Thanks!

best,
Randall
Cell/text: 919-698-1228

  • [ocba] Complete hives for sale, Randall Williams, 07/27/2016