ocba - [ocba] Split

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Katja <katjasage AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Split
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 21:15:17 -0400

Greetings all,

We are planning to do our first split, with our only surviving 2-year old
(and strong) hive. Since we don't have experience with this, we wondered if
anyone who has made successful splits would be willing to come and
observe/guide as necessary. In fact, if there are any mentor groups that
would like a field day to learn, we'd love to provide the occasion (and
snacks). We live five miles west of Carrboro.

Thanks in advance,
Katja and Mark

  • [ocba] Split, Katja, 04/03/2016