ocba - [ocba] Fun Bee Day

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: OCBA Listserv <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fun Bee Day
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 00:48:11 -0400

See something new each year.
Our multi town honey project provides us with micro climate nuances & insight
that helps us bee better keepers of bees.

One of our carrboro hives have gone crazy. Already filled a medium (green)
honey super!! I added 2 more partially drawn our supers...and its just 3/27!!
That is crazy. 😍

JPEG image

Looking good over at our chapel hill Hop Farm too. Someone has been busy! 😳

JPEG image

Feeling pretty blessed & lucky!!

I hope your girls are off to the races as well!
#BeeFF

Cheers
Just Bee

  • [ocba] Fun Bee Day, Marty Hanks, 03/27/2016