ocba - [ocba] Anyone have queen or frame with eggs?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Cole Rizki <colerizki AT gmail.com>
  • To: OCBA Listserv <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Anyone have queen or frame with eggs?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 13:51:05 -0500

Hello fellow Beekeepers,

I inspected my hive today and I have zero queen and no sign of eggs.
Population was dwindling already, but I still have bees. Does anyone have a
queen they are selling or a frame of eggs they would be willing to trade? I
can bring you a frame of capped honey, a frame with comb or a new frame with
foundation. Pretty sure the hive will collapse within the week if I can't
trouble shoot. Please feel free to email or give me a call: 312-208-4394.

Thanks!
Cole