ocba - [ocba] The fight continues for our bees

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: "<ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] The fight continues for our bees
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 12:39:16 -0500

UPDATE: on insecticide saga

What human greed & stupidity look like!

http://beyondpesticides.org/dailynewsblog/2016/03/epa-moves-to-cancel-toxic-pesticide-it-allowed-without-complete-review-manufacturer-bayer-reneges-on-agreement-to-take-product-off-market/

By choosing to fund lobbyists who create corrupt loopholes for billion dollar
profits, this company who values profit over human & ecological healthy give
us a broken & rigged system that is continuing to kill our eco system, its
pollinators and ourselves.

They chant "varroa mite" to distract us, but only this & other insecticide
products were around when bees started their decline back in the late 50's &
60's. That decline began 40 years Before varroa showed up.

We must fight this co, the rigged system of product producer testing and save
our ecology that we live in & eat from!

IF proof of unchecked ideology needs to bee seen to "get it" look no further
than northern china. Hand pollination of fruit & other foods because of human
greed & ignorance.

The fight continues.

Marty
Just Bee