ocba - [ocba] First Year Clusters - Need One More Volunteer

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: David Eckert <daveckert AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] First Year Clusters - Need One More Volunteer
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 12:16:54 -0500

OCBAers,

The First Year Clusters are shaping up to be a lot of fun and a wonderful group of beekeepers to work with.  We have 48 new beekeepers that have signed up to participate in a First Year Cluster in and around Orange County!

We also have 12 fantastic people with lots of experience in keeping bees that have already volunteered to guide a Cluster, including 3 NCSBA Master Beekeepers and quite a few beekeepers that have or are working toward their Journeyman level certification.  This really is going to be a great group of experienced beekeepers to work with and we need 1 more beekeeper with at least 2 years of experience to help guide a Cluster.

Specifically, we really need a beekeeper in western Orange County between Hwy 54 and I-40 to join us and help a First Year Cluster get started off right.  If you are in that area and have been keeping bees for two years or more, please consider signing up.  This is going to be a lot of fun.  You will have lots of help and guidance with your Cluster (if you want it) and you are guaranteed to learn as much as you teach.

Thanks so much to all the new and experienced beekeepers that have signed up so far!
David

  • [ocba] First Year Clusters - Need One More Volunteer, David Eckert, 03/01/2016