ocba - [ocba] February Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] February Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 19:02:04 -0500

I would like to invite everyone to attend the regular OCBA meeting next Thursday, February 11th at the Unitarian Universalists Congregation of Hillsborough at 7PM. Nancy Rupert will be providing information regarding winter emergency feeding. We will also be seeking nominations to fill the office of Secretary. Unfortunately, Jan Rogers is no longer able to continue in this roll due to the demands of her new job.

As always, we will be getting together at Vinny’s about 5 for dinner. Everyone is welcome.

Walter Starks

  • [ocba] February Meeting, Walter Starks, 02/02/2016