ocba - [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] NCSBA Spring Conference: hotel deadline and advanced registration

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] NCSBA Spring Conference: hotel deadline and advanced registration
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 19:00:29 -0500

Just forwarding this from NCSBA. I would like to encourage everyone to attend. Should be a great time.

___________________

Walter Starks

Begin forwarded message:

From: "*EC Spencer, Suzy MemSec via Chapters" <chapters AT ncbeekeepers.org>
Date: January 21, 2016 at 3:14:17 PM EST

We hope many of your members are planning to attend the NCSBA spring conference in New Bern, NC February 25-27.  The cut-off date for the discounted rate for most of the hotels is JANUARY 26. Yes, JANUARY. The conference webpage lists the  hotels and rates as well as the schedule of events and speakers. http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/education/statewide-conferences/2016-spring-conference

Advance registration for the conference will be available through FEBRUARY 19. Advanced registrants will get a $10 discount.   We encourage members to register and pay on-line, but they can also download a registration form and go through the mail-in process.  To register at the lower member rate, individuals must have paid their 2016 NCSBA membership dues.  That means received and fully-processed by the NCSBA, not just turned into the local Chapter.  They can also pay dues directly to the NCSBA when they register for the meeting (this option will be presented at the end of the on-line registration process).

Thanks for your help in promoting the conference and notifying your members about these deadlines and opportunities.

Suzy Spencer
NCSBA Membership Secretary

  • [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] NCSBA Spring Conference: hotel deadline and advanced registration, Walter Starks, 01/22/2016