ocba - [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] Update on the "Save the Honey Bee" license plate

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] Update on the "Save the Honey Bee" license plate
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 05:43:48 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "chapterupdates--- via Chapters" <chapters AT ncbeekeepers.org>
Date: Dec 8, 2015 9:20 PM
To: <chapters AT ncbeekeepers.org>

The following is from Sandy Carlson, the NCSBA Publicity Chair, and sent at the request of President Rick Coor.

Dear Chapter Presidents,

The NC State Police have approved the "Save the Honey Bee" license plate and it is in the final stage of the DMV production process. According to DMV, we will receive our specialty Honey Bee plate sometime prior to May 16, 2016.

Please feel free to announce this update at your chapter meetings.
A special thank you to everyone's patience during this process.

If you would like more information, go to http://www.franklincountybees.org/beeplate. If you didn't already order a plate, you'll have another opportunity after it goes into production and the notice is posted on the DMV website.  At that time, anyone in North Carolina will be able to order the plate.

Sandy Carlson
NCSBA Publicity Chair