ocba - [ocba] Recording Your Outreach Initiatives

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Recording Your Outreach Initiatives
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 07:58:08 -0500

If you are a member of OCBA (come on, it's only 5 bucks!!) and you perform any community honeybee outreach, we would appreciate it if you would send a brief description to our club secretary, Jan Rogers, at therogersgang AT aol.com. OCBA will be working toward the GAP award for NCSBA in 2016 and outreach will play a big part.

If anyone in the club is interested in helping her with this year long project, please let her know. She would love to have some help!

  • [ocba] Recording Your Outreach Initiatives, Chris Apple, 11/08/2015