ocba - [ocba] Queen - free to a good home

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Michael Morrissey <mmorrissey AT fastmail.fm>
  • To: Orange Co Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Queen - free to a good home
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 20:59:16 -0400

Hi,
I have a "spare" queen which came from Bailey's in August with the nuc. She is marked (blue).  I believe there was at least one person looking for one. If you are interested, drop me a line.
I need to merge the hives tomorrow or Friday. I'm in west Durham on Friends School Road.

Thanks

--
Michael Morrissey
Durham, NC

  • [ocba] Queen - free to a good home, Michael Morrissey, 10/13/2015