ocba - [ocba] October OCBA Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] October OCBA Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 08:45:44 -0400

The October meeting for OCBA will be held this Thursday, October 8th at 7 PM at the Unitarian Universalists Congregation of Hillsborough (uuchnc.org). Our speaker will be David Bailey. He will be discussing options for feeding our bees during the upcoming winter.We also expect to have presentations by our two sponsored youth beekeepers, Haylee and Andi. Please join us!

Please note: Due to fair preparations, we will NOT be meeting for dinner at Vinney's prior to the scheduled meeting.

  • [ocba] October OCBA Meeting, Chris Apple, 10/05/2015