ocba - [ocba] State Fair

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] State Fair
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 20:39:04 -0400

Could someone translate this for me please:

I00024 - Display of pure beeswax - candle-molded, rolled and dipped (Note: shall not be duplicates of I00023)

What exactly does this mean? Multiple candles (one molded, one rolled and one dipped)? I thought the competition was for single candles but this looks like it has to be one of each type and I have no idea what “Display” is supposed to mean?

Walter Starks