ocba - Re: [ocba] License Plates

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Randall Austin <ra41717 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Walter Starks <walterstarks AT icloud.com>, Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] License Plates
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:00:42 -0400

There were two different county bee clubs that were circulating petitions for a bee plate this past year. It's too bad that they weren't better coordinated, but I guess they both got the numbers they needed. The designs I remember seeing are very similar. So I guess we can just pick whichever one we prefer. The money from either one will go to the NCSU Apiculture Program fund.

Randall