ocba - [ocba] Link for NC State Fair

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Meredith Friedrick <friema16 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Link for NC State Fair
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 08:03:56 -0400

By now you will have received the email from Cynthia Speed about the wax workshop at Geneva Green's home (7211 Wilkerson Road, Cedar Grove) this Saturday, September 5, 10-12 noon.  This will be a great way to prepare for entries of candles, lotions, or balms into the State Fair!

If you're interested in entering the Fair (I hope so!), but need a reminder of the criteria for entries of all sorts of products from your hives, here is the link to that information:

 http://www.ncstatefair.org/2015/Competitions/Entering/documents/BeesHoney.pdf

Also, at the next regular OCBA meeting, September 10, Geneva  and Don Hopkins will go over some of the particulars of preparing your State Fair entries.  Remember, the deadline for entering the fair is September 18, about a week after the next OCBA meeting.

Please feel free to email me regarding questions -

Thanks,
Meredith Friedrick

  • [ocba] Link for NC State Fair, Meredith Friedrick, 08/31/2015