ocba - [ocba] Seeking help moving 2 hives

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Cole Rizki <colerizki AT gmail.com>
  • To: OCBA Listserv <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Seeking help moving 2 hives
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:09:17 -0400

Hello fellow beekeepers,

I live in Durham and I am moving my 2 hives to another location in Durham.
Unfortunately, I do not have a pick-up truck, so I'm looking for someone with
a truck who can help me lift the hives and move them to another spot in
Durham (preferably this week, any time). Can anyone help out? I'm happy to
compensate you, if that's any incentive! Feel free to call me at 312-208-4394.

Best,
Cole

Sent from my iPhone

  • [ocba] Seeking help moving 2 hives, Cole Rizki, 08/26/2015