ocba - [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA COMM] Beekeeping webinar TONIGHT

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA COMM] Beekeeping webinar TONIGHT
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:18:56 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Original Message ----------
From: David Tarpy via Committees <committees AT ncbeekeepers.org>
To: NCSBA Committees <committees AT ncbeekeepers.org>
Cc: David Tarpy <drtarpy AT me.com>, Glenn D Hackney <glenn.hackney AT ncagr.gov>, William Hicks M <will.hicks AT ncagr.gov>, Keller Jennifer <jjkeller AT ncsu.edu>, Jack Hanel <Jack.Hanel AT ncagr.gov>, "Wayne Buhler (wayne_buhler AT ncsu.edu)" <wayne_buhler AT ncsu.edu>, "Patrick Jones (patrick.jones AT ncagr.gov)" <patrick.jones AT ncagr.gov>, Adolphus Leonard <adolphus.leonard AT ncagr.gov>, Nancy Ruppert A <Nancy.Ruppert AT ncagr.gov>
Date: June 15, 2015 at 9:55 AM
Subject: [NCSBA COMM] Beekeeping webinar TONIGHT

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that our next beekeeping webinar is TONIGHT starting at 7:00 pm EST (logon details below). Please disseminate and share this invitation to everyone and anyone who might be interested!

The format for this webinar is going to be quite different from those in the past, since it will be more of an online mini-symposium rather than a single lecture. We are extremely fortunate to have multiple presentations from leading experts Patrick Jones (NCDA) and Wayne Buhler (NCSU Horticulture). The topic for the session is The re-labeling of Pesticides: what beekeepers really need to know. At issue is the ongoing changes that the EPA is making to pesticide labels and the registration process. There is a lot of speculation and outright rumor spreading among the beekeeping community about this issue, thus it is critical that every beekeeper understand the current state of affairs when it comes to this important regulatory issue.

Many thanks to the Johnson County Beekeepers for hosting. A full list of our beekeeping webinars can be found on our website at:

I look forward to seeing you online tonight! Sincerely, David

*****************************
Hello. You are invited to join the Collaborate session "Johnson County Beekeepers 06-15-15" by drtarpy AT ncsu.edu.

The session starts Monday, June 15, 2015, 7:00pm and ends 9:30pm.

You may join the session up to 30 minutes early.

Click here to join the session:
https://collaborate.wolfware.ncsu.edu/join/?join_session_id=uUZpPqZiHLg

==========================
Teleconferencing Number

Use this number to participate by phone if you cannot successfully connect to our session on your computer or mobile device.

571-392-7703 PIN: 442 951 630 626
==========================

==========================
First Time Users:
==========================

Configure your computer (or mobile device) 24 hours in advance of this session.

Using a desktop machine? Complete all steps outlined on the Configuration Page.
http://go.ncsu.edu/configuration

Using an iPhone or iPad? Get the free Blackboard Collaborate app:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blackboard-collaborate-mobile/id546742528?mt=8

Using an Android device? Get the free Blackboard Collaborate app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbcollaborate.collaborate

Technical Support is available 24/7 at
(877) 382-2293, option 1

******************************
David R. Tarpy
Professor and Extension Apiculturist
Department of Entomology, Campus Box 7613
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC  27695-7613
TEL: (919) 515-1660
FAX: (919) 515-7746
LAB: (919) 513-7702
Join the new Beekeeper Education & Engagement System (BEES)Like us on FaceBook
Follow us on Twitter (@NCSUApiculture)

  • [ocba] Fwd: [NCSBA COMM] Beekeeping webinar TONIGHT, Lewis Cauble, 06/15/2015