ocba - Re: [ocba] Documentary on PIVOT TV

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Randy Dodd <dodd.randy AT gmail.com>
  • To: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Documentary on PIVOT TV
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 09:31:17 -0400

"More than Honey" is at 3:00 pm on June 21 as part of Pollinator Week in Carrboro: http://www.townofcarrboro.org/988/Pollinator-Celebration;  http://www.townofcarrboro.org/documentcenter/view/2759
Auspicious to have this movie not only as part of Pollinator Week but on the solstice and Father's Day!

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 10:32 PM, Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com> wrote:
Thanks for the share. Always a good movie to see. It's not been seen by everyone so it's a great reminder.

On that note the town of Carrboro, as part of pollinator week celebration , will bee showing "More than Honey" on June 21st to wrap up a weeks long celebration of pollinators!

It will be at the Century Center for the entire community. I believe it's @ 7pm, but double check.

Mh

Sent from my iPhone