ocba - Re: [ocba] Documentary on PIVOT TV

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Meredith Friedrick <friema16 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Documentary on PIVOT TV
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 22:32:44 -0400

Thanks for the share. Always a good movie to see. It's not been seen by
everyone so it's a great reminder.

On that note the town of Carrboro, as part of pollinator week celebration ,
will bee showing "More than Honey" on June 21st to wrap up a weeks long
celebration of pollinators!

It will be at the Century Center for the entire community. I believe it's @
7pm, but double check.

Mh