ocba - [ocba] Moving - need a home for my hives

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Peter Smith <psmith AT leaptec.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Moving - need a home for my hives
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 14:52:19 +0000

I am moving to the mountains of NC and have decided not to try to relocate my 4 hives (3 strong and 1 split). After the honey harvest in a few weeks, I will be looking for someone who might be interested in purchasing and moving them from my existing property near Hillsborough. They are currently very strong and too heavy to move. Just looking to recover reasonable costs for equipment and bees. I would like to divest myself of all hive boxes and supers. 10 frame equipment medium supers. Purchaser will have to take responsibility for transportation.

See link for picture from last year.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0p6kahhk08xc08u/2014%20Hives.JPG?dl=0

Thanks

Peter Smith

  • [ocba] Moving - need a home for my hives, Peter Smith, 05/26/2015