ocba - [ocba] Old Hive Equipment Needed

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Old Hive Equipment Needed
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 18:36:26 -0400

Orange County will be opening a new park at Blackwood Farm. There is an old well there that the county would like to camouflage with an old beehive set up. There will be no bees in this hive. If anyone has any old tattered equipment they would be willing to donate to the county, please let me know. I am Chris Apple (chrisapple1231@ gmail.com) co-president of OCBA.

  • [ocba] Old Hive Equipment Needed, Chris Apple, 05/21/2015