ocba - Re: [ocba] Nucs for sale?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: John Rintoul <beecd AT icloud.com>
  • To: David DiGiuseppe <david AT daviddg.com>, sspayne AT mindspring.com, Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Nucs for sale?
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 14:56:50 -0400

I have a 5 frame nuc for sale. No frame exchange. We’ll just move the frames into your nuc box.

This nuc was created this spring with 7 capped swarm cells. The queen appears to be well-mated. At last check she had filled 2 of the 5 frames with brood. Her offspring are now working on building out and filling comb in the super that I added 10 days ago.

John Rintoul
(919) 414-4071 (M)