ocba - [ocba] Last of my boxes for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: MarilynMark Clark <wazazi.wa.binti AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Last of my boxes for sale
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 09:56:12 -0400

I still have remaining some hive boxes: 2 honey supers and two Illinois boxes:

one honey super with 9-frame spacers

    containing 9 frames: 5 with drawn comb, 2 with

    foundation, and 2 frames $45.00

one honey super containing 10 frames with foundation $40.00

one Illinois (medium) brood hive body

    containing 10 frames $35.00

one Illinois (medium) brood hive body containing 7 frames $30.00

Prices are negotiable for anyone who will take all of them off my hands.  Willing to barter for long-term honey considerations.

I will bring them to next week's meeting if not sold prior.

Mark

  • [ocba] Last of my boxes for sale, MarilynMark Clark, 05/05/2015