ocba - Re: [ocba] Mites help

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Phil DeGuzman <phil.deguzman AT gmail.com>
  • To: Randall Austin <ra41717 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "risnover AT aol.com" <risnover AT aol.com>, "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Mites help
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 22:33:29 -0400

So what is the concensus treatment for varroa these days? I've done IPM with some success. But I would like to re-educate on treatment if my varroa numbers go up. I have never been overly diligent about varroa monitoring and think I am ready to start now that other farm enterprises are stabilized.

I do screened bottom boards and spring splits when viable.

Sent from my iPhone