ocba - [ocba] Young Harris Institute, also NCSBA at Lake Junaluska

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Randall Austin <ra41717 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Young Harris Institute, also NCSBA at Lake Junaluska
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:26:49 -0400

FYI, the Young Harris/UGA Beekeeping Institute will be held May 14-16 this year -- see link to info below.

Also, the conference center hotel registration is now open for our own NCSBA Summer Meeting at Lake Junaluska in July. There are a variety of on-site housing options at great rates, but the supply is limited. Info is <here>.

Randall