ocba - Re: [ocba] Light Rail and Bees

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Matthew Yearout <ApisDurham AT gmail.com>
  • To: "<ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, durham-county-beekeepers <durham-county-beekeepers AT googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Light Rail and Bees
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 17:20:20 -0500

Clarification.  I am not advocating against the rail.  I am pointing out that there are vacant properties being considered for the rail yard.  Given the options, I would prefer those location to one that has a business already up and running.  I am bias on the subject, since my apiary is affected by the outcome.

We could discuss public transportation and public funding, make some friends, probably loose just as many,  but it is not the point I was advocating for and not the debate I was trying to generate.  That said, thank you for your thoughts on the subject and for the feedback.

Best,
Matthew