ocba - [ocba] November OCBA Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] November OCBA Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:33:49 -0400

Our November meeting will be on the 13th at 7 PM at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough located at 1710 Old NC HWY 10 in Hillsborough. ( uuchnc.org ) We have invited three folks to come and speak to us about mead, honey liquor and honey ale. Diane Currier of Honey Girl Meadery, Rim Vilgalys of Krupnikas spiced honey liquor and our own Mark Powers,who makes honey ale, will share their stories with us. I hear samples may be available.

Feel free to join us before the meeting at 5 PM at Vinny's ( vinnyshillsborough.com ) for a bite to eat before the meeting.

  • [ocba] November OCBA Meeting, Chris Apple, 10/21/2014