ocba - [ocba] October 9th Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] October 9th Meeting
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:42:01 -0400

Adolphus Leonard, one of our state bee inspectors, will be talking to us about how to prepare our hives for winter. We have had many suggestions for this as a topic and are excited to have someone share their knowledge on this topic. Come and bring all your questions. We look forward to seeing you at Vinny's before the meeting.

  • [ocba] October 9th Meeting, Chris Apple, 09/28/2014